This recipe is courtesy of Marvel Holiday.
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 2 3 oz. Packages Raspberry Jello
- 1 20 oz. Can Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Can Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1 11 oz. Can Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Pour hot water over jello and stir until dissolved.
- Drain pineapple juice and add enough cold water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
- Stir into gelatin and chill until syrupy.
- Beat cranberry sauce slightly, then fold into gelatin along with the pineapple, oranges and nuts. Pour into a 2 1/2 quart mold if desired.
- Chill until firm.