This recipe is courtesy of Best Loved Cookies and Candies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Cup Vanilla Baking Chips or Choclate Chips Melted
- 3/4 Cup Crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 1/4 Cup Seedles Raspberry Preserves
- 2/3 Cup Finely Chopped Almonds, toasted
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. beat in the melted chips, wafer crumbs and preserves. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, roll in almonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.