- 1 1/2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Minced Onion
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Mix dressing together and chill.
- SUGARED NUTS
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Almonds sliced
- 2 Heads Romaine Lettuce torn in small pieces
- 2 Pints Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Small wheel Brie, cut in small pieces
- Mix dressing ingredients the night before. The poppy seeds, mustard, minced onion, oil, vinegar and sugar. Chill.
- In a saucepan, add sugar and almonds and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. When sugar melts and almonds start to toast place on aluminum foil. Break into pieces when cool.
- Prepare romaine, strawberries and cheese.
- Toss salad ingredients with the dressing and nuts when ready to serve.