This recipe is courtesy of Best Loved Cookies and Candies.
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Soft)
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour (All Purpose)
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 1/2 lb Dark chocolate coating, coarsely chopped
- Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. beatin vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk beating well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Shape into 1 inch balls, place on waxed paper. Loosely cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours until firm.
- Melt candy coating, stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating allow excess to drip off. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.