Thank you to Mary Sanchez for this recipe!
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Soft)
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 2 Eggs
- 2 3/4 Cups Flour (All Purpose)
- 2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp White Sugar
- 3 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix sugar, butter, shortening,and eggs in bowl.
- Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Shape by rounded teaspoon into balls.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Roll balls into the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes at 400 degrees