Thank you to Aunt Ruth for this recipe!
- 3 1/2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Butter (Soft)
- 1 Cup Chunky peanut butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Light brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Granulated sugar to roll cookies
- Hershey kisses
- Cream together butter and peanut butter
- Gradually add both sugars creaming well.
- Add eggs and vanilla beating well
- Blend in flour, baking soda, and salt gradually. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape dough into balls using about 1 teaspoon for each.
- Roll balls into granulated sugar and place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each cookie with a Hershey Kiss.
- Return to oven and bake for 2 minutes