- 1 12 oz. Package Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 12 oz package Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Chopped Walnuts
- 2 Cups Miniature marshmallows
- 1 Cup Butter (Soft)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Large can Evaporated milk
- Mix chips, walnuts, marshmallows and butter and set aside in large bowl.
- In large pan mix sugar and milk and bring to a boil for 10 minutes
- Add to other ingredients and beat with a mixer for 5 minutes
- Add vanilla
- Grease cookie sheet or 9×13. Pour in fudge and refrigerate.